⑴ 急求,英语高手帮忙,大话西游最后一段翻译成英语
男子:看来我不应该来!
It seems that I shouldn't have come.
女子:现在才知道太晚了!
It's too late to say so.
男子:留下点回忆行不行?
Can you just leave me some memories?
女子:我不要回忆!要的话留下你的人!
I don't want memories.I just want you.
男子:那样只是得到我的肉体,并不能得到我的灵魂。我已经有爱人了,我们不会有结果的。你让我走吧!
Then you'll get only my body,but not my soul.I've been fell in love with others,and we won't have any results.Just let me go.
女子:好!我让你走可以,不过临走前你要亲我一下!
Ok,I'll let you go,but kiss me before you go.
旁观者:亲她!亲她!
Kiss her!Kiss her!
男子:我怎么说也是个西洋武士,你叫我亲我就亲,那我的形象不是全毁了!
I'm a Western samurai,if I kiss you just because you let me to,how can I keep my image?
女子:你说谎!你不敢亲我因为你还喜欢我。我告诉你,如果这次你拒绝我的话,你会后悔一辈子的!
You lier.You dare not cause you're still loving me.Let me tell you,you'll regret in your whole life if you refuse me.
男子:后悔我也不会亲!只能怪相逢恨晚,造物弄人!
I won't do that even I'll regret.All the fault is that we met each other too late.
(女子眼中流露出的凄然欲绝的眼神令悟空心中一阵刺痛,他吹起一阵风沙迷住众人的眼睛,趁机飞入男子的体内。)
这个……也要翻么?= =
The depression in the woman's eyes makes Sun feel hurt.He blows up some wind with sand which makes people unable to see what's happening,and fly into man's body.
(男子突然间全身一震,抬起头来,将怀中的宝剑一抛,大踏步走过去将女子搂在怀里深深一吻。)
The man's body suddenly shakes and throws away his sward,he walked to the woman and kisses her deeply in his arms.
男子:我这辈子都不会走!我爱--你!
I'll never go away in my life.I love——you.
(女子惊喜万分,两人紧紧地拥抱在一起。)
The woman suprisely hugs the man.
(城下围观的人群一起鼓掌欢呼。)
The crowd cheer up together.
(男子突然浑身一震清醒过来,发觉女子伏在自己怀中,不禁一愣,等看到女子脸上幸福的表情和听到众人的欢呼,才明白自己终于还是亲了女子,虽然有些莫名其妙,但是也感到十分高兴。)
The man suddenly wakes up and finds the woman in his arms.He knows himself finally kissed the woman from the happy expression on woman's face and people's cheer.He feels happy even it's unbelievable.
(这时悟空最后望了一眼终成眷属的恋人,转身隐没在人群中。他的背影被女子注意到了。)
Sun looks up the couple and turned back into the crowd.The woman noticed his back.
男子:干什么?
What?
女子:那个人样子好怪啊!
That man looks strange.
男子:我也看到了,他好象条狗啊!
Yeah I see him too,he looks like a dog!
纯手工翻译啊 有点累
不过翻着翻着也感受到一点以前没有注意过的细节还有情绪
呵呵 提供这么个机会 谢谢你啊
课堂展示加油!